ALL CHURCH PLANTS ARE NOT THE SAME
Here's what we do in Indiana...
PARENT AFFILIATED CHURCH (PAC)
1. The pastor of the local church campus brings the message.
2. Local church campus pastor performs all pastoral functions.
3. Initially governed by the parent church constitution and bylaws. If desired, a plan may be in place for the local church to become self-governing when certain predetermined criteria have been met
4. Initially all local campus assets are a part of the parent church. If desired, a plan may be in place for all assets
to be transferred to the local campus if and when it becomes self governing.
PARENT AFFILIATED SATELLITE (PAS)
1. Lead pastor from parent church brings the message whether in person, video, live streaming or other method.
2. Satellite campus pastor performs all other pastoral functions.
3. Governance falls under the constitution and bylaws of the parent church.
4. All assets remain under the governance of the parent church.
5. Leadership, governance and assets will remain under the direction of the parent church or until such time as
the parent church releases them.
PLANTER INITIATED CHURCH (PIC)
1. Planting pastor brings the message.
2. Governance is defined by the Indiana District Assemblies of God Constitution and Bylaws for District Affiliated Churches.